BIG mock draft

indifference

Okay so I’m excited with the addition of JPP. Decided to partake in a mock draft and share how I think things will shake out..

7) Denzel Ward CB Ohio State

One thing I can say about Licht is that he is somewhat proactive at times. Remember in the 2014 draft Bucs had an aging VJAX on the roster and decided to draft his prodecessor? Bucs get the top CB in the class here. I would say we could trade down but if MIA wanted a QB they would have to be in the top 5 range. I’m certainly open to trade down here and landing alternative options but me thinks Licht is looking for Grimes replacement. Secondary was putrid last year and talent deprived. Ward/VG3 could turn out to be a formidable pair.

38) Derrius Guice RB LSU

This is a no brainer. Fills need and is BPA, people project him in the first round and I just don’t see it. Great player but RBs have a tendacy to slide.

*trade*

Bucs send 102 and 180 for pick

77) Braden Smith G Auburn

Licht trades back into the third round to solidify the OL. Bucs essentially burn two thirds on addressing the trenches. JPP initially and now we get a LG worth a damn. 

Rounds 5, 6, 7 I never project but if i had to guess Mark Walton might be someone to covet. Bucs roll with Conte/Tandy one more season. *throws up*

Archived