Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah this entire staff can GTFO. What is Rogalski teaching these goalies? Cuz we give up so many softies. Blackwood and Bernier have been absurdly awful lately.

Someone posted the splits since we canned the last goalie coach and Mac is taken a substantial turn for the worse since we switched. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

McLeod - 12:08 ice time
Vesey - 10:38
Hughes - 9:11
Kuokkanen - 8:51
Bastian - 8:37
Johnsson - 8:15
Tatar - 7:27

Leave Ruff in Winnipeg

Lol insane. I wonder why we are getting our a** handed to us early in games recently

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Lol insane. I wonder why we are getting our a** handed to us early in games recently

It's not ******* rocket science. Ruff is infatuated with grinders over talent. He has no clue wtf he's doing right now and should've been ****canned the moment he put Vesey on the first line.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's not ******* rocket science. Ruff is infatuated with grinders over talent. He has no clue wtf he's doing right now and should've been ****canned the moment he put Vesey on the first line.

My favorite thing is that Nate somehow scored his first goal for new Jersey this year before Mikey did lol. He didn't start the year here lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My favorite thing is that Nate somehow scored his first goal for new Jersey this year before Mikey did lol. He didn't start the year here lol

McLeod is literally, by all metrics and raw numbers, our worst regular forward and he's somehow getting this kind of time. That, alone, is enough to fire Ruff. He's a 4th line C for a reason. Play him 10-12 a game and sit the **** down.

• Like 1