Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know how Fitz is looking at the way Palms has been playing this year and wants to re-sign him. I would seriously lean toward trading him at the deadline even if we were in the hunt for the playoffs. 

Palms just doesn't fit this team anymore. Maybe he'll be better with Nico but Jack is way too damn creative for him. He never knows where to be with Jack.

Just now, Forge said:

Severson nearly went crazy there on the ref lol. Stick was getting held and he was about to freak out 

Because we're getting flat out bent over by these two clowns tonight. How we only have one PP when they've been assaulting us all god damn night is bull****. We respond one time and the whistle blows instantaneously. Such a blatant one sided night. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Palms just doesn't fit this team anymore. Maybe he'll be better with Nico but Jack is way too damn creative for him. He never knows where to be with Jack.

Yeah, he can't play with Jack. Thats not really an option. The second line is kind of a mess. I'm thinking Bratt / Nico / Palms when they are back. That was actually the best line from an analytics standpoint last year (was better than the Goose / Zacha / Bratt line). 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, he can't play with Jack. Thats not really an option. The second line is kind of a mess. I'm thinking Bratt / Nico / Palms when they are back. That was actually the best line from an analytics standpoint last year (was better than the Goose / Zacha / Bratt line). 

So Gusev/Hughes/Rango?