Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Kevin Hayes is the perfect example on why the guys on HF drive me nuts sometimes. When Hayes signed his deal, they all completely roasted the flyers for making that deal. Meanwhile he's a better all around player than Hayes and they are okay with giving Palms that type of deal. 

I mean, I did **** all over that Hayes deal but I also don't want to give it to Palms so...

Hayes at least brings a prime Zajac level of ability to the ice, Palms is a winger version of Adam Henrique.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I mean, I did **** all over that Hayes deal but I also don't want to give it to Palms so...

Exactly, and there's the difference lol 

And honestly, I'm willing to bet that Hayes would live up to his contract better than Palms would. Like you said...if he ends up with a Zajac like finish to his career, wouldn't be surprised at all. 

• Like 1

So Zajac basically plays fantastic all year with a revolving door of linemates...put him with Palms and Zacha and that happens. 

I legit would trade Zacha. I'd offer him for Dunn in a heartbeat. I don't even care that I don't have anywhere  to put Dunn right now. Seriously, what's the long term plan with Zacha at this point? Is there really any merit to having him in there over Merkley or Kuokkanen or guys like that? I really don't think that there is. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So Zajac basically plays fantastic all year with a revolving door of linemates...put him with Palms and Zacha and that happens. 

I legit would trade Zacha. I'd offer him for Dunn in a heartbeat. I don't even care that I don't have anywhere  to put Dunn right now. Seriously, what's the long term plan with Zacha at this point? Is there really any merit to having him in there over Merkley or Kuokkanen or guys like that? I really don't think that there is.

When Vatanen gets here, we need to break up Murray-Subban.

Murray-Vatanen
Smith-Severson
Kulikov-Subban

And, yes, I'm trading Zacha at this point. I'd attach a pick to get Dunn here. Would rather gamble on him than keep forcing Zacha into spots he doesn't deserve to be in. I'd also look into trading Palms before he completely tanks his value.