Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's pretty much it. Just something to direct people to active threads

Well, then, we should have a crap ton new hockey fans by now! It's two people (and a few friends) that have contributed to a 438 page thread in less than 3 years lol.

EDIT - 439 pages!

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

From what I can tell, this is the 3rd most active thread, period, on the new site for the Other Sports forum. The MMA threads combine for well over 14,000 replies. Wrestling threads are at around 7,900 replies. This thread is at 6,600 itself and it's a team specific thread lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

From what I can tell, this is the 3rd most active thread, period, on the new site for the Other Sports forum. The MMA threads combine for well over 14,000 replies. Wrestling threads are at around 7,900 replies. This thread is at 6,600 itself and it's a team specific thread lol.

We are a special breed lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm staying up to watch the Aussie Open Women's Final so I highly doubt I'll be awake for the start of the game lol

You missed Nico being named captain too...which i'm kind of not into. I would have just run with A's for now. 

Adam Henrique was put on waivers. Struggling offensively this year, but I think that could just be a byproduct of being on the Ducks. If he didn't have 3 years left after this one, I'd kick the tires, but I wouldn't tie up 6 million a season for the next 3 on him. He's basically turning into another Travis with a better shot, I think. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

You missed Nico being named captain too...which i'm kind of not into. I would have just run with A's for now. 

Damn it. I'm gonna miss the whole game. Gonna be out and about. I'll definitely be watching tomorrow. Game is on NBCSN too!