Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

So it's Tyce, who is solid, Clarke who is merely okay and Foote who is a question mark? Eh, either way, as long as they don't look like they are skating in mud like Palms, I'll be happy.

We need a garbage man on that line too. Especially if his winger is holtz. Holtz floats quite a bit, so we need someone underneath

We are flat out cursed. There's no reason a team, for years, should be this bad at easy chances. **** like that has nothing to do with player skill. 

Swear to god, Lou sold the soul of this franchise to the Devil (no pun intended) and we're paying for it now that he dipped. If I were an Isles fan, I'd be worried.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I know he has a good shot but I thought he was a power forward, net driver. The few goals I've seen from Bingo of his have been right at the net.

I haven't watched enough of bingo, but I did see the last one and it was him driving the net. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Hell if I know. At this point, we should look to use him in a trade for a legit top 6 winger if we're just going to keep screwing with him. 

I actually think that's his best use to the team. Can't say that on hf tho lol

• Like 1