Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

Important not to forget, the Hughes line was kind of garbage tonight lol. 

Rango had a rough go of it, I thought

They threw the sink at them, though. Jack is drawing the top lines and it's obvious. He's going to need legitimate top 6 guys going forward. I love Janne and Yegor but they may not be that.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

They threw the sink at them, though. Jack is drawing the top lines and it's obvious. He's going to need legitimate top 6 guys going forward. I love Janne and Yegor but they may not be that.

I'm cool with Rango for now. Crosby always had that one random on his line too. Just need a puck hound who is a lot more shot aggressive than kuokkanen

Just now, Forge said:

I'm cool with Rango for now. Crosby always had that one random on his line too. Just need a puck hound who is a lot more shot aggressive than kuokkanen

Oh I love Rango but he's too damn passive during the regular season, it seems. Janne just refuses to shoot. Just give Jack Holtz and let Yegor be the rando on the line.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They had Bernier at facing 27 shots. His save% is 88.9%. That definitely doesn't reflect how good he was tonight.

Honestly, we have talent. We are good. We just have a **** coaching staff. That's the straight up truth.

That's almost criminal compared to how well he played

• Like 1

Nas is the guy that coaches these dudes down a man on the ice, yet we keep collapsing down a man consistently. YET we keep him around. I, once again, ask why? What has this dude shown to be given the leash he's been given? Can we just get away from anyone with the Hynes stink on them?

I can deal with a sheisty power play if our PK isn't a guaranteed goal against. Nas just isn't cut out for winning hockey. Let him join his master in Nashville, already.