Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

He shined by consistently blowing great chances that his linemates created. Yes, he had the hustle goal but his advanced numbers last night are a direct reflection of who he's playing with and not his own game. Like, what are these guys watching? It's not like Zajac last year where he'd create the chance but just didn't have the ability to capitalize on it. IDK maybe I missed things or just refuse to see it with him? *shrug*

If he hustles on that line, constantly, I mean no shifts off, then I'm okay with him. The moment he hits a wall or one of his linemates (Mercer) does, and he sandbags it a bit, I'll be the first to kill him for the lack of effort. He needs to be all-go, no-quit in order for me to be okay with his placement on this team.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They should always play with Dougie and Graves. I want to see a double digits shot for with a 100% cf. Never seen that before lol

100%. That's the lineup you should have your top pair on with. Dougie and Graves are also not gun shy when it comes to shooting the puck so they are perfect with Jack.

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Do I start MAF vs the Penguins or Frederik Anderson vs the Preds tomorrow?

I made the wrong decision LOL

Already dropped MAF for Jake Allen (after picking up Price and IRing him). MacBlack is on waivers so I'm likely going to drop Yegor for him and run with 4 goalies since it's a points league.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Holtz potted 2 goals in Utica today

He still has one of the most ridiculous shots I've seen from a prospect. And that's not me being hyperbolic. The accuracy and consistency at hitting corners or the inside of the post is pretty absurd.

His one goal was just a rocket. He took 7 shots lol. You love to see it

• Like 1