Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Probably won't see him until after Thanksgiving. Really think we should trade for a C cuz I ain't gonna enjoy watching McLeod with Rango and Janne. 

Yeah, it'll be a while. But hey, chance at Shane wright! 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just have to be in the lotto! Anyone can win!

Hopefully Clarke or Thompson come up soon to fill his spot. Would rather push Mercer up to the 2nd line (with Tatar) and roll with something like...

Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Tatar-Mercer-Sharangovich
Johnsson-McLeod-Vesey
Studenic*-Gauthier-Kuokkanen

*Wood when healthy

EDIT - Forgot about Vesey so nvm about Thompson/Clarke. I'd just rather push Tatar and Mercer into the top 6 with Rango. Though I just expect Kuokkanen-McLeod-Sharangovich to become the 3rd line and the Mercer line to be the 2nd line ice time wise.

Edited by beekay414

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hopefully Clarke or Thompson come up soon to fill his spot. Would rather push Mercer up to the 2nd line (with Tatar) and roll with something like...

Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Tatar-Mercer-Sharangovich
Johnsson-McLeod-Vesey
Studenic*-Gauthier-Kuokkanen

*Wood when healthy

EDIT - Forgot about Vesey so nvm about Thompson/Clarke. I'd just rather push Tatar and Mercer into the top 6 with Rango. Though I just expect Kuokkanen-McLeod-Sharangovich to become the 3rd line and the Mercer line to be the 2nd line ice time wise.

I would assume it's just boqvist that comes up, right? Although we may be afraid of losing him to waivers

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

We'll see. I have more faith in these guys than you do, it seems lol. I think we can float around .500 play.

Doesn't help that both goalies are hurt. But I think the offense isn't going to be that great.