Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Utica has won both games and have only given up 3 goals total. It's nice to have structure for our minor leaguers after whatever it is we were doing under Dennehy. I'm assuming they were still running the Hynes system. Kevin Dineen is such an upgrade for those guys.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So he was a healthy scratch in Utica? Seriously?

I'm actually fascinated by this because last year, there was real doubt if we would even sign him. Then we did, and he was probably the best defenseman on the team, but it really seems to me like they have no faith in him being an ahler. 

I feel like the ahl should not be considered a developmental league. It's a professional league you can stash players

Groleau is destined to be the guy we're over-infatuated with that doesn't belong at any level he plays at. Kid has played 65 games between the AHL and ECHL and has 1 goal and 8 assists. It's not like he's a defensive stalwart either. He's probably a coach's dream in practice so they keep him around even though he doesn't belong.

Edited by beekay414