Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

I turned it on fire a couple of minutes and it was pretty ugly. 

There's no structure. I'm starting to think Ruff isn't the guy and I'm not liking that Nas is still around because it gives me a "coach-in-waiting" vibe and I want no part of that.

Just now, beekay414 said:

We are blitzing them this period and we still can't score.

We really don't have any offensive dynamos besides Jack. Bratt is probably the next best at creating opportunities, but isn't good enough to finish them consistently. 

Nico is kind of just a dude. Solid NHL player, but definitely nothing special at this juncture

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We really don't have any offensive dynamos besides Jack. Bratt is probably the next best at creating opportunities, but isn't good enough to finish them consistently. 

Nico is kind of just a dude. Solid NHL player, but definitely nothing special at this juncture

That doesn't explain routinely blowing clean looks though. Other teams have little to no "dynamos" and they don't have this issue.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That doesn't explain routinely blowing clean looks though. Other teams have little to no "dynamos" and they don't have this issue.

Hard to say unless we are watching every game. There are definitely teams who have been consistently at the bottom of the goals scored leaderboard like we have been