Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

He basically went to go get a puck, randomly stumbled for no reason, puck went by him for a breakaway for Calgary

I just don't understand the need to mess with the lines so damn much. Nico's never played with Janne and Rango. He has chemistry with Zacha and Bratt. If you wanted to switch something up, how about bumping Janne down to 3rd line and bumping up Mercer and Tatar?

Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Tatar-Mercer-Sharangovich
Johnsson-McLeod-Kuokkanen
Studenic-Gauthier-Vesey

Especially if you're refusing to bring up anyone from Utica.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I just don't understand the need to mess with the lines so damn much. Nico's never played with Janne and Rango. He has chemistry with Zacha and Bratt. If you wanted to switch something up, how about bumping Janne down to 3rd line and bumping up Mercer and Tatar?

Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Tatar-Mercer-Sharangovich
Johnsson-McLeod-Kuokkanen
Studenic-Gauthier-Vesey

Especially if you're refusing to bring up anyone from Utica.

Gronborg is available after the year, I think

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

LOL Ruff put Gauthier with Kuokkanen and Sharangovich. He has no idea wtf he's doing.

Oh and he's basically running with 10 forwards now because he benched Bratt and I don't count Geertsen as a forward since he's nothing out there.

Just now, Forge said:

It sucks we didn't get tank this summer with him getting back to normal lol

I have no idea why we didn't. Just made NO sense whatsoever that we didn't go balls to the wall for him. Maybe seeing this putrid **** without Jack will open Fitzgerald's eyes.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

LOL Ruff put Gauthier with Kuokkanen and Sharangovich. He has no idea wtf he's doing.

Rango has been awful this year. Not sure why putting him with Gauthier is going to help. 

Hockey coaches are weird. Offensive players struggling with offense? Put them with the worst offensive players?

Just now, Forge said:

Rango has been awful this year. Not sure why putting him with Gauthier is going to help. 

Hockey coaches are weird. Offensive players struggling with offense? Put them with the worst offensive players?

Hockey coaches are stupid tbqh. They've shown it consistently. Nobody loves changing things up to just change them up like hockey coaches.