Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If you wanna solve our forward issue, go get Tank and bring up Holtz. Get real top 6 talent up in the top 6 and get Bratt and Rango on the 3rd line where they really belong.

It's amazing how good Hughes is when you really stop to think about this lol

• Like 1

I mean, we have two guys with really, really nice shots. Zacha, in the 4 games prior, has 10 total shots. Sharangovich? He has 9.

That's pathetic. Rip the damn puck. You can't score by passing and waiting for the perfect look. Try the goalies. Force rebounds. Do something other than whatever it is we're doing now.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, we have two guys with really, really nice shots. Zacha, in the 4 games prior, has 10 total shots. Sharangovich? He has 9.

That's pathetic. Rip the damn puck. You can't score by passing and waiting for the perfect look. Try the goalies. Force rebounds. Do something other than whatever it is we're doing now.

It's weird how passive our guys are at shooting the puck

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Graves has a 6% CF right now lol 

1 shot attempt for, 17 against lol

It's almost like breaking up Graves and Hamilton was stupid or something.

I get that you're trying to change up the on ice performance but you don't have to change EVERYTHING ffs. There was nothing wrong with the D pairings. You can't make wholesale changes in 2 days and expect things to go well.