Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jack's "week-to-week" so wtf did Wood do? And this means that Geertsen is probably a staple on this roster now so...yay?

The Wood thing is just straight up bizarre. I have never heard one thing reported on what his actual injury is lol 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The Wood thing is just straight up bizarre. I have never heard one thing reported on what his actual injury is lol 

Yeah, all we know is it's "lower body" which means nothing lol. If it's his hammy, that's bad news. It's not his knees because "more specific tests" would find something and this wouldn't be a mystery on when he'd be back. Could be a hip since we know how tricky they are (cough Cory cough). 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We in the Shane Wright running, baby!

But in all seriousness, this will likely shelf the idea of the playoffs for this season. Even if we end up at the bottom half of the top 10, there are some legit right handed d-men in this draft that will be there around then. 

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

We in the Shane Wright running, baby!

But in all seriousness, this will likely shelf the idea of the playoffs for this season. Even if we end up at the bottom half of the top 10, there are some legit right handed d-men in this draft that will be there around then. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Seems like the Eichel / VGK thing is starting to pick up. NRD is tweeting about it and I think I got an athletic or B/R alert on my phone about it a few days back 

Yeah and Vegas is going to get a discount because Eichel is forcing their timeline with the grievance that they want no part of in Buffalo.