Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Another game where we are struggling to actually score goals despite driving some offense. 

If only we had a young guy who's strength was actually putting a puck in the net

I don't know why it's so hard for us to get clean shots on net lol. It's been a problem for like 6 seasons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's legitimately weird to say this out loud, but I think Nico is perilously close to being a 3c lol. 

Mercer is no joke

Mercer is turning a line with Andreas Johnsson and Jesper Bratt into a force lol. He's the next generation's Patrice Bergeron.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mercer is turning a line with Andreas Johnsson and Jesper Bratt into a force lol. He's the next generation's Patrice Bergeron.

You should have seen the reaction from the SJnewjersey poster on hf when I posted that Nico could find himself as a 3c 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Is...is that someone new? Link it. I wanna chuckle.

Nah, he's been there a while

But like, holy sensitive, Batman. It was a very short Convo. I just don't get why he took it the way he did and ran with it. He treated it like I said the worst ever and was busting on Nico by calling him a 3c lol. Just weirdly sensitive. Nobody took what I said negatively

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/devils-beat-penguins-4-2.2853149/page-2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nah, he's been there a while

But like, holy sensitive, Batman. It was a very short Convo. I just don't get why he took it the way he did and ran with it. He treated it like I said the worst ever and was busting on Nico by calling him a 3c lol. Just weirdly sensitive. Nobody took what I said negatively

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/devils-beat-penguins-4-2.2853149/page-2

OH SJinNewJersey lol