Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

I watched the Devils enthusiastically during the John Hynes era...this is the least fun I've had watching them. Why? Because we are talented and it's coaching hanging us out to dry and I know it's a good ole boys club so they'll be the last people held accountable. This season just went down the ****ter on a Tuesday night, especially if Dougie's down.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I watched the Devils enthusiastically during the John Hynes era...this is the least fun I've had watching them. Why? Because we are talented and it's coaching hanging us out to dry and I know it's a good ole boys club so they'll be the last people held accountable. This season just went down the ****ter on a Tuesday night, especially if Dougie's down.

I'll be curious to see what the diagnosis is. Just lower body so far. He was out there every shift in the first and tried to come out for the second. Can't imagine it's legitimately a serious thing

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'll be curious to see what the diagnosis is. Just lower body so far. He was out there every shift in the first and tried to come out for the second. Can't imagine it's legitimately a serious thing

Well even if it's 3 games, it's 3 losses lol

I really hate that Nico has become what he's become when we had that last minute Makar at #1 hype and now Nico's Zajac and Makar is arguably the most dynamic young player in hockey. I loved Nico but something happened. We need to hire a sports psychologist btw. Too many headcases on this team.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I really hate that Nico has become what he's become when we had that last minute Makar at #1 hype and now Nico's Zajac and Makar is arguably the most dynamic young player in hockey. I loved Nico but something happened. We need to hire a sports psychologist btw. Too many headcases on this team.

It's funny seeing him the new whipping boy over there. He's the new Zacha

• Like 1