Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

Maybe I'm Wrong here but what the Giants are doing it seems is building the core of their offense prior to getting that quarterback of the future. They've got the running back of the future now they're starting to build that offensive line I wouldn't be shocked at some point to see them take a wide receiver and then possibly if they don't draft one this year they go out and get a quarterback next year and this offensive sent for years to come

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

You guys must be saying a lot of good stuff because I apparently cant like anymore posts. 

Nick Chubb solid. Clevelands best pick in regards to value so far, IMO.

I completely agree with that. Honestly I'm not overly impressed with their draft at all but chub was their best player in terms of value I think

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe I'm Wrong here but what the Giants are doing it seems is building the core of their offense prior to getting that quarterback of the future. They've got the running back of the future now they're starting to build that offensive line I wouldn't be shocked at some point to see them take a wide receiver and then possibly if they don't draft one this year they go out and get a quarterback next year and this offensive sent for years to come

That line is the reason why they were horrible last year and didnt they lose the one player in Pugh that was worth anything?. Richburg too, but I wasnt a big fan of his to begin with. 

Indy keep going Oline. But they always seem to be more worried about taking defensive players over protecting Luck which is why they are where they are. 

Id be looking at WIlliams at Guard and O'Neill or Crosby at Tackle. 

You would think so but it wouldn't shock me if they go Josh Jackson for Harold Landry

Indy keep going Oline. But they always seem to be more worried about taking defensive players over protecting Luck which is why they are where they are. 

Id be looking at WIlliams at Guard and O'Neill or Crosby at Tackle. 

Landry could be the play.

Connor Williams?

Archived