Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bucs draft OT Alex Cappa - SIGNED

Recommended Posts

Sweezy better be worried. Not so worried he throws out his back again. But worried, nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xlfrosti said:

Didn't want all of that on there :D

 

Good pick

Was it his draft profile? If you select "paste as plain text" after you paste it, it reformats it to match the forum. That way it doesn't stretch the page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Nailed it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

I couldn't stop laughing. My wife thought I was going to pass oit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

I couldn't stop laughing. My wife thought I was going to pass oit

Flash, flash 100 yard dash, my son loves that movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do we automatically put Marpet back at RG and tell Sweezy he has to learn LG and compete with Cappa (which would make most sense) or still make Marpet learn LG and have Cappa compete with Sweezy at RG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

So do we automatically put Marpet back at RG and tell Sweezy he has to learn LG and compete with Cappa (which would make most sense) or still make Marpet learn LG and have Cappa compete with Sweezy at RG?

I think it depends on if we plan on keeping Sweezy. If Marpet stays at LG, I think Sweezy sticks around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think it depends on if we plan on keeping Sweezy. If Marpet stays at LG, I think Sweezy sticks around.

I think he should stick around as a backup regardless, but will he want to be a backup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×