• NFL Team
    Fly Eagles Fly

Other Information

• Hobbies
    running the Philly Special

Recent Profile Visitors

803 profile views

808's Achievements

1. As I take a step back and reflect upon the epic accomplishments of our 2017 Eagles, I realize I didn’t anticipate the Lombardi Trophy coming home so soon. At the bare minimum, at least a few more years of ups and downs. I know it’s been a pleasant offseason for us talking football in any capacity. Wish the celebratory parade could last forever.
  2. The team is letting season ticket holders take a pic with the Lombardi. That is so awesome. ?
  3. Guice to the Skins is polarizing as well, considering a lot of Eagles fans wanted him but was passed on twice. Then the reports about an argument with him and our staff broke, very odd.
  4. Couldn’t be happier that the Cowboys cut Dez late in FA process, only to have Witten retire during draft weekend, only to pass on Calvin Ridley and Courtland Sutton, just to have us move one spot ahead of them for Goedert.
  5. He needs to be elite with a 4th year cap number of $15+ Mil and a 5th year at $18+ Mil. Steep price for a RB.
  6. They did a great job with this. Doug’s TC foreshadowing gave me chills.
  7. My man, can you believe a “Fire Doug” thread was started on this forum? No way!
  8. Oh my word, bless the heart of these YouTube dweebs who spent the time to cut up the SB win into only game play for one 40 min video. And those free video download websites get a thumbs up too. Here it is:
  9. Does anyone have a link to the entire game replay? I don't see a legit one online and don't see any replay dvd/blu-ray for sale.
  10. Every time I see a different angle of this pic, the picture quality gets better and better.
  11. I was hammered. We went strolling thru the streets of my private neighborhood with beers in hand and pockets, and an Eagles blanket wrapped around my neck like a scarf. Blasting “dreams and nightmares” and “we are the champions” in successive order while cheering at the passing drivers.
  12. Outside of another Duke nat'l championship, nothing better to see in the tourney than UNC getting smoked! How was your night @Nabbs4u?