dafreak

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dafreak's Achievements

1. Get it done, makes the most sense on so many levels.
  2. Dennis Rodman comes to mind....
  3. Packer forum putting down the Bears new stadium while trying to convince themselves that they are the greatest city in the country = lol.
  4. I do not know what the end game is for the McCaskey's but owning your own stadium and land would seem to be a much wiser business decision then the alternative. The value of the franchise would have to be at least 25-50% higher when/if selling. It doesn't make sense to me that they are serious about moving on from the Arlington Heights land.
  5. Make the rickshaws free and I'll consider it...It's already a long walk, now made longer....
  6. Still don't know how people are going to get there. You are pushing the stadium further south which would make even walking there more difficult and longer. There are still no bars, restaurants and the parking and road access remain much the same.
  7. This would be another bad decision by an already bad franchise....
  8. Everyone is talking about the Vikings trading up for a QB but what about the thought of them trading for Justin Herbert? Harbaugh loves McCarthy and a trade would give him at least 2 additional first rounders this year. I don't know cap wise if it would make much sense for the Vikings but they would instantly be the the NFNC favorites.
  9. Amen. Justin Fields is a good human being and it appears Ryan Poles is too. The perception of Poles by others is much more valuable then a higher draft pick. I hope Justin tears it up in Pittsburgh, would be a great story.