Bucs draft S Jordan Whitehead - SIGNED

bucsfan333

On the little I just read about this guy, it’s a potential pick. Tons of talent but needs some coaching. Had he put it together better in college, could have been a solid day 2 pick. Seems to play bigger than he is with physicality. Ok cool with me.

Seen some highlight film and all i can say is wow. Dude is fast as hell on the field, ball skills, and is physical. even played RB for Pitt and displayed great acceleation laterally. I like his coverage skills. He is a small saftey but the guy makes plays. 

I was confused with the pick. I wanted more of a typical SS like White or Allen. Essentially it looks like the same type of player/role as our 2nd round pick MJ Stewart. I trust Licht and our scouts and obviously they like this guy. I’m going to have to do a little digging and I’m sure I’ll be on board. Solid draft for the Bucs. Licht is a damn wizard ?‍♂️ I hope the Glazers see that.

7 hours ago, What_The_Buc said:

I was confused with the pick. I wanted more of a typical SS like White or Allen. Essentially it looks like the same type of player/role as our 2nd round pick MJ Stewart. I trust Licht and our scouts and obviously they like this guy. I’m going to have to do a little digging and I’m sure I’ll be on board. Solid draft for the Bucs. Licht is a damn wizard ?‍♂️ I hope the Glazers see that.

It appears to me we want our safeties to be able to cover. DL should be so dominant now that there is a small chance our safeties will be up to come make the play. I’m okay with it, we need to get athletic at the back end. We did that with Davis Stewart and now Whitehead. Can’t wait to see our new secondary.

Archived