So, tell me who had the best and worst drafts?

jleisher

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't like a RB that high, but they got a guard that a lot thought would go in 1 in the second round, and they got a pass rusher a lot thought would go in the high second round in 3. 

Yeah.  I meant to say.  Gross, but I really like Hernandez, and I like Carter.

8 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Half of the forum

Best: Packers 

Other half of the forum 

Worst: Packers

For the first time ever I can remember I think the overwhelming majority think we had a good one

When you got a draft that pays dividends now and the next year, you had a good draft.  We had a damn good draft.  Only regret is no pass rusher, but it will be something we can't ignore next year, and we've got the capital to get a really good one, if not the best one. 

4 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

Not so sure about some of our later picks, but it's a crapshoot.

Absolutely. When you get late too, there's all these names we know that we were told would go earlier and we don't take them and that sours it.

How did your draft game entry go coot

Best: Just too early to tell. The Giants truly helped themselves, but need a QB to replace Eli who sucks. 

Worst: Seattle, Texans and Eagles

Packers on paper had a top 10 draft, but no real answer to poor depth at OLB. We have the capital to address next year, but our window is not that wide. Need to win now, hope we can get a June 1st cut. 

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Absolutely. When you get late too, there's all these names we know that we were told would go earlier and we don't take them and that sours it.

How did your draft game entry go coot

I think ok. I know I wrote down 4 guys that were drafted. I have no clue on points or anything. What happened to you?

14 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

When you got a draft that pays dividends now and the next year, you had a good draft.  We had a damn good draft.  Only regret is no pass rusher, but it will be something we can't ignore next year, and we've got the capital to get a really good one, if not the best one. 

when it comes down to it... would you rather have Davenport now if you knew you're getting josh jackson?

Just now, skibrett15 said:

when it comes down to it... would you rather have Davenport now if you knew you're getting josh jackson?

Yes. 

But I'd rather have Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson and the Saints 2019 first round pick than Davenport and Jackson. 

Archived