Official Houston Rockets Thread: Phase 2 on hold

Pastor Dillon

I think the early rotation will be

KPJ/Augustin

Green

Gordon/Tate

Theis

Wood/Sengun

KMJ, and House will be next in line for minutes if Silas extends the rotation.  Nix, Garuba and Christopher will both be in the G-League to develop.  Brooks and Nwaba will be at the end of the bench and will only play when its a blowout. 

Edited by Texansfan713

Once the tank is officially on, somewhere around 30 games into the season, I’d love to see Theis, Augustine, House and Gordon traded elsewhere. Embrace the youth movement! 

also now that we don’t have stars with egos, we can fire Silas and hire JVG this summer. That’s who we wanted last time and our stars said no and then left anyway. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Once the tank is officially on, somewhere around 30 games into the season, I’d love to see Theis, Augustine, House and Gordon traded elsewhere. Embrace the youth movement! 

also now that we don’t have stars with egos, we can fire Silas and hire JVG this summer. That’s who we wanted last time and our stars said no and then left anyway. 

Mavericks might be able to accommodate, but we'll see.

On 10/18/2021 at 11:18 AM, Texansfan713 said:

I think the early rotation will be

KPJ/Augustin

Green

Gordon/Tate

Theis

Wood/Sengun

KMJ, and House will be next in line for minutes if Silas extends the rotation.  Nix, Garuba and Christopher will both be in the G-League to develop.  Brooks and Nwaba will be at the end of the bench and will only play when its a blowout. 

Looks like I was wrong out the gate.  Tate should be starting and Sengun needs to start next to Wood with Theis off te bench.  Also KMJ needs more minutes. 

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’ve not been impressed with green. Seems like he’s got the makings of a high volume low efficiency scorer

i really like Christopher and Sengun though. 

its due to bad coaching and no true point guard.  once he gets a good coach and a point guard he will be way better.