Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Disagree on the second worst owner, x0x is #12 with a 97-105, 48.02%, 1 trophy record. If that's second worst owner than you are just spewing more trash.

Won't deny he's got an argument for greatest team for 1 season, I can agree on that. But again, if goes into losing seasons in the future, what's the difference between him and rammy, who everyone likes to crap on?

x0x was inactive for 3 seasons and had one of the worst teams of all time when pwn took over. He was a decent owner sure. But was the 2nd worst owned in the leauge when he retired.

nah, he's just got to prove he can consistently win. 

Last year tk3 launched the greatest dynasty ever. How's his team looking this year?

Would be fine if he didn't admit to trying to tank... Like I said.

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

x0x was inactive for 3 seasons and had one of the worst teams of all time when pwn took over. He was a decent owner sure. But was the 2nd worst owned in the leauge when he retired.

I was more confident in a win over x0x in his last couple of seasons than I was over PSID. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Last year tk3 launched the greatest dynasty ever. How's his team looking this year?

Including his gm tenure he's 80-30 and 4-2 in the playoffs... not sure what he has more to prove

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Which 2 seasons were they the second best team in the entire league?

11 & 12 I believe 

S11 finished with the league's best record at 12-4, squeezed out a 2 point win at home against your team (who cannot travel) then lost in the conference championship to the Bulls, so didn't even finish top 2.

S12 finished 11-5 and tied for the 3rd best record, bounced out at home in the divisional matchup (against your team again, who cannot travel). Net Points was 4th in the league.

Don't see how they were the second best team in the entire league from either of those seasons.

S11 finished with the league's best record at 12-4, squeezed out a 2 point win at home against your team (who cannot travel) then lost in the conference championship to the Bulls, so didn't even finish top 2.

S12 finished 11-5 and tied for the 3rd best record, bounced out at home in the divisional matchup (against your team again, who cannot travel). Net Points was 4th in the league.

Don't see how they were the second best team in the entire league from either of those seasons.

Same way I wasn't the best team in s12 even though i won it all. Same way I was the best team in s11 even though i didn't win it all.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Including his gm tenure he's 80-30 and 4-2 in the playoffs... not sure what he has more to prove

23. iPwn: 30-21, 58.82%, 1 trophy 

Are you really claiming he went 50-9 as GM with the Hyrule Legends?

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Same way I wasn't the best team in s12 even though i won it all. Same way I was the best team in s11 even though i didn't win it all.

So entirely subjective with no actual results to support your statement besides your own opinion on his roster at the time.

Got it.

Since I was the best team in s12 though. I will say that hyrule was the best team I played. So I claim them 2nd best.

S11 even if we don't count them 2nd best they finished 12-4 in pwns 1st season as GM.. 

BUuuuut he needs to win MOAR!

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

23. iPwn: 30-21, 58.82%, 1 trophy 

Are you really claiming he went 50-9 as GM with the Hyrule Legends?

His numbers not mine. But yes I will believe him.

Also this is hilarious to me. So bent on trying to discredit a good owner because he needs to somehow prove himself even more after what he's already accomplished.

Just mad that I said he was better than you.

Hilarious.

"Not trying to get political, but I'm not a fan"

Absolutely golden day for FF

tenor.gif

I mean they should be easy to add? If you have time time to go back and check playoff history?

You can legit discredit the both of us right now if you want lol

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Also this is hilarious to me. So bent on trying to discredit a good owner because he needs to somehow prove himself even more after what he's already accomplished.

Hilarious.

I'm legit loling right now . 

BUTTTT HE'S GOTTA PROVE IT! GOSH DARN IT ONE TITLE ISN'T EVEN GOOD! HE NEEDS ATLEAST 47 TITLES IN A FREAKING ROW TO WIN. 

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN A WHILE YES. BUT MUH TENURE.

Lol 

Hilarious.

So just because I'm not getting on my knees like you have means I'm bent on discrediting a good owner?

No. I think iPwn is a good owner. But before declaring him some sort of NSFL deity, I would think some consistency beyond a 3 year stretch with a 1 year wonder would be required first.

Currently, I think iPwn is better than me. The fact that you somehow think I'm mad over this, and how far off target you are, is the real joke here.

Archived