Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, pwny said:

By not wanting a newish owner to get bent over a barrel for bad value?

ok Harper. 

Here we go again. If he wants to back out so be it, I just think its scummy to outwardly tell an owner to back out of a deal publicly but oh well. Everyone crapped on me for trading Goff but I didn't back out, and nobody outwardly told me to back out of it. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Feel like saying "Yo what" is a lot different than "YOU SHOULD BACK OUT OF THIS TRADE".

Oh well. If he wants to back out he will, no worries.

Not comparing the two. 

Just saying wat

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder: One can have both parties PM me trades instead of posting it to the main thread if you don't wish the peanut gallery to weigh in prior to it being accepted.

No big deal. If he wants to back out, I'm fine with it. I just think its funny that he goes and rips off a "newish owner" for Jared Goff but then outwardly complains about this. Half the league told me I was getting ripped off for Goff but he clearly had no problem completing that deal.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

No big deal. If he wants to back out, I'm fine with it. I just think its funny that he goes and rips off a "newish owner" for Jared Goff but then outwardly complains about this. Half the league told me I was getting ripped off for Goff but he clearly had no problem completing that deal.

I paid more for Goff and he’s a significantly lesser player. You’ve been an owner for 4 seasons, the exact amount of time that I’ve been an owner. Pete has been an owner for none and this would be his first trade. 

Not saying anyone should back out..

I mean if eagles accepts it's his own fault.

Would take 15 seconds to compare previous trades and realize hes being dumb.

Now if he chooses to be dumb because he feels like its his team & will work out for him then more power to him. 

I mean I traded 3 firsts for a NT... so I get it

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I paid more for Goff and he’s a significantly lesser player. You’ve been an owner for 4 seasons, the exact amount of time that I’ve been an owner. Pete has been an owner for none and this would be his first trade. 

I mean he's getting the 1st overall pick this year, another 1st and a 1st next year plus one of the better DEs in the league. All the picks you gave me were for the future, and I didn't even want Jarvis Landry I just might as well take him since you said you'd add him. He's probably heading right into the draft.

Wasn't Pete in the league the last two seasons? Or am I mistaken? Still find it funny that you had no problem completing a trade with me that everyone said was a rip off but are going to turn around and bash this. It's whatever though, if he now thinks its a bad deal I have no problem with him backing out.

I’ll be honest and say I didn’t realize it included the first pick of this draft.

The peanut gallery also told RMIB to not make his first trade too. The trade still happened. It was also a smartass post from me, but because you got offended over it, I decided to dig in. Pete can do whatever he wants. I’m just saying, he shouldn’t. 

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder: One can have both parties PM me trades instead of posting it to the main thread if you don't wish the peanut gallery to weigh in prior to it being accepted.

Oh man. The peanut gallery trolling is the most fun part about trades.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’ll be honest and say I didn’t realize it included the first pick of this draft.

The peanut gallery also told RMIB to not make his first trade too. The trade still happened. It was also a smartass post from me, but because you got offended over it, I decided to dig in. Pete can do whatever he wants. I’m just saying, he shouldn’t. 

Childish move from a global mod if you ask  me.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Childish move from a global mod if you ask  me.

Lol I forgot I can’t have fun because I’m a mod. 

Relax bruh. It’s not that serious.

Archived