The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

With who? Don’t remember you saying so

D. Adams & AJ Green.

The Green one hurt the most because it's the one we were talkin' trade and almost had a deal in place.  You got cold feet on me and then drafted my target for the 2nd round in a row. >:(

20 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Cousins was right there for me too. But went youth and hopefully that new OC in Tennessee can jumpstart that offense. 

We must have similar thoughts because I was hoping for Mariota or Cousins as my QB2 once I drafted Rodgers. I liked Mariota’s youth and obviously a bit of a homer pick. But I think cousins can step his game up to the next level in Minnesota with the weapons around him and not having to worry about his contract for a few years. 

2 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Was fairly torn on that pick. Had about 4 guys I was hoping to choose from in that slot and Josh Gordon was one of them. Other 3 still were there, but I think with Gordon there as a threat on the outside, Landry should continue to see targets galore and hopefully become more of a red zone threat now. 

Why do you think Landry will be more of a redzone threat?

49 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

D. Adams & AJ Green.

The Green one hurt the most because it's the one we were talkin' trade and almost had a deal in place.  You got cold feet on me and then drafted my target for the 2nd round in a row. >:(

I thought that was the one where the draft pick thing was the issue?

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why do you think Landry will be more of a redzone threat?

Just by default with Gordon there. I’m not saying he becomes the #1 target or anything, but more of a boost in production based off of who is around him. He didn’t have that in Miami so it will be interesting to see what he does has option 2 or 3 

1 minute ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Just by default with Gordon there. I’m not saying he becomes the #1 target or anything, but more of a boost in production based off of who is around him. He didn’t have that in Miami so it will be interesting to see what he does has option 2 or 3 

Parker was decent enough right? And even Wallace should have helped too

• Like 1

Just now, USMC_PackFan said:

Yeah, you took a second look at it and didn't want mess with anymore future picks because of the previous trade with tntitan4life

Yea its nice to have future picks but if they are outside round 1 its a crapshoot. Considering i was shocked AJ fell to round 4, i had to pull it