WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Completely warranted. How many times do Harden and Paul get to push off before they call a foul?

If they want to call a CP3 push off driving to the lane then fine but a little bump at halfcourt like that is a weak call. It’s the playoffs. Let stuff that has no baring on the game go. These refs have been garbage the first half. It’s been both ways but still garbage. 

We gave Tucker a 4/32 contract this past summer and I wasn’t a fan. Man he’s been a huge add. We need to use two 1sts or whatever it takes to sell Anderson. Or heck we can save 13 million or so by cutting him with the stretch provision. But I really don’t want to pay him for 5 years. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Crushing the Warriors with Harden and Paul playing meh and KD going off is just as satisfying as it was demoralizing to get crushed with Harden and Paul playing great and Curry doing nothing.

...Could have sworn Curry was crappy game 1 but nevermind. Ignore last part. Either way, Rockets are right back in this after people practically wrote them off after 1 game.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

...Could have sworn Curry was crappy game 1 but nevermind. Ignore last part. Either way, Rockets are right back in this after people practically wrote them off after 1 game.

Curry was crappy by Curry’s standards. He’s hurting still. Idk if the knee is limiting him or if he’s just not back in shape yet. This long break between games 2 and 3 I’ll help him 

Archived