• Andrew Norwell
    • Brandon Linder
    • Cam Robinson
    • Marqise Lee
    • Barry Church
    • Tashaun Gipson
    • Myles Jack
    • Other (please specify)

Really not enough appreciation for Fournette.  When healthy, he's legit one of the very best at his position in the league.

Guys like Malik and Norwell are up there, but i don't think they're necessarily among the very absolute best.

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

We’re trying to.

Why is it sad that an All Pro is winning a close race for 6th best on the team?

It's not, at all. 

The guy is an elite player, just because he didn't play on the Jaguars last year doesn't mean he should get knocked because of it (this isn't directed at you, more so the anti-Norwell this high crowd).

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It's not, at all. 

The guy is an elite player, just because he didn't play on the Jaguars last year doesn't mean he should get knocked because of it (this isn't directed at you, more so the anti-Norwell this high crowd).

I probably am knocking him down a peg for that. I’m willing to admit it. Just want to see him repeat his performance for us

22 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I probably am knocking him down a peg for that. I’m willing to admit it. Just want to see him repeat his performance for us

I do think there's some fairness in that.  Don't really anticipate a big letdown or anything...but it can happen.  Guys just don't fit as well in whatever new system, or get a big contract and coast, or any number of other things.

And we're ranking our roster...not just players in a vacuum.  So i'd take that to mean, ranking them for how good they are as players here, in the Jaguars system.  Which is pure projection with Norwell, and makes it a bit tougher.

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

And we're ranking our roster...not just players in a vacuum.  So i'd take that to mean, ranking them for how good they are as players here, in the Jaguars system.  Which is pure projection with Norwell, and makes it a bit tougher.

You picked Fournette #1 last year.

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I do think there's some fairness in that.  Don't really anticipate a big letdown or anything...but it can happen.  Guys just don't fit as well in whatever new system, or get a big contract and coast, or any number of other things.

Given who we have signed the last 2 years and how well they have panned out, i probably shouldn't be so gun-shy but guys like Douglas and Ross are still too fresh in my memory

Just now, Tugboat said:

Oh, phew.  I was afraid i might've picked someone stupid again this year.

I mean at least he’s played for this team, so you know his value.

Archived