Jimmy Graham and Tight End Alignment

AlexGreen#20

12 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

Tweak the stats however you like. Adams has never in his life had a better year with Rodgers than Jordy.

11 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

Not according to Apex :)

Why edit your post?  I posted the stats that Nelson and Adams had with ARod through the first 5 games, that's all.  You think Nelson out played Adams,  we get it.  

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Yes, he was.  While Adams production is slightly better, you are ignoring the fact that he played in an extra game because of Jordy's injury on the first drive against Atlanta.  Adams played more than 70 extra offensive snaps in those 5 games and had just 4 more catches, 55 yards and 2 fewer TDs.  In what world is that better production or are we now completely ignoring snap counts and games played in our crusade to make Jordy into a garbage player?

You're looking just at stats. All Jordy was even before Rodgers got hurt was a scramble drill/red zone target. Adams actually uncovers within the natural flow of a play and gains YAC. Use your eyes. Jordy was surpassed by Adams in 2016. Jordy is a really good possession guy in the mold of prime James Jones now. Adams just got voted a top 50 player in the NFL. You're severely underrating him.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Davante Adams has been the best WR on the Packers since 2016s TNF game vs Chicago.

Stats from the TNF to the end of the season in 2016:

Adams 779 yards 9 tds

Jordy 945 yards 9 tds

Do you bother to fact check any of this crap?

11 minutes ago, SSG said:

Yes, he was.  While Adams production is slightly better, you are ignoring the fact that he played in an extra game because of Jordy's injury on the first drive against Atlanta.  Adams played more than 70 extra offensive snaps in those 5 games and had just 4 more catches, 55 yards and 2 fewer TDs.  In what world is that better production or are we now completely ignoring snap counts and games played in our crusade to make Jordy into a garbage player?

My crusade to make Jordy into a garbage player?  Where did I post that?  I posted the first 5 games stats for both players,  sorry but they don't paint the picture you are seeing.  

14 minutes ago, Apex said:

Gotcha, Nelson is only good when the best qb in the game is throwing him the ball.

I'm good with that.  I'm not planning on making a Super Bowl run with Hundley.  

9 minutes ago, SSG said:

I'm good with that.  I'm not planning on making a Super Bowl run with Hundley.  

Yeah well don't read the posts preceeding that one, you know to get a little context.  That's pretty overrated anyways.

Go back to ignoring me please,  

10 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

Having WRs for Rodgers is overrated? It's incredibly hard to follow wtf you are trying to say.

Yeah, read comprehension is a *****.

Just now, Jaegybomb said:

Stats from the TNF to the end of the season in 2016:

Adams 779 yards 9 tds

Jordy 945 yards 9 tds

Do you bother to fact check any of this crap?

I watch football, not box scores. As I said earlier, Nelson hasn't been able to get YAC or get open on anything other than broken plays consistently since tearing the ACL. Davante does. We also have a QB that routinely looked Nelson's way to a fault. Nelson beat Adams in the two bad weather games (Houston &CHI) which makes sense due to the possession nature of his game at this point. Bad footing favors the guys that sit down in the soft spots on zones. With equal targets Adams is going to put up better numbers than Jordy.

8 minutes ago, Apex said:

Go back to ignoring me please,  

Yeah, read comprehension is a *****.

I seriously have to check with your dumb ***. How does context change your point that Jordy is only good with Rodgers. That's pretty ******* straight forward.

8 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

I seriously have to check with your dumb ***. How does context change your point that Jordy is only good with Rodgers. That's pretty ******* straight forward.

Because you basically said it yourself

Archived