Lineup changes

brooks1957

23 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1003678525264678912

A little help here, please. How in the world do I embed this tweet?

When you paste the link it will say "link pasted as rich text."  It will then give you a link that says "paste as plain text instead".  When you click on that link, it will embed automatically.

To me the big question is how our WR and DBs play. They have KILLED us in the past and I think we have the pieces in play to limit the big plays, while at the same time make them ourselves. If the front lines play well, we can easily be in the playoff hunt imo.

Tyrod can get this team going in the right direction, then Mayfield can be the guy to take the next step.

15 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

When you paste the link it will say "link pasted as rich text."  It will then give you a link that says "paste as plain text instead".  When you click on that link, it will embed automatically.

Thank you Mr. 96!

21 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

To me the big question is how our WR and DBs play. They have KILLED us in the past and I think we have the pieces in play to limit the big plays, while at the same time make them ourselves. If the front lines play well, we can easily be in the playoff hunt imo.

Tyrod can get this team going in the right direction, then Mayfield can be the guy to take the next step.

Agreed.  WR's, DB's, and QB's were the biggest culprits last year.  Hue didn't help himself much, either.

Archived