Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Dammit Jeff. I demand answers

The answers are available if you read.  You are good until 5 PM.  It's all very clearly outlined.  Touch and Malf have until 5 PM to post.  If neither of them do, you win Immunity.  At 5 PM, you have to post once before 5:30, then after 5:30, you have to post once before 6 and so on.  The requirement should get more and more strenuous.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

The answers are available if you read.  You are good until 5 PM.  It's all very clearly outlined.  Touch and Malf have until 5 PM to post.  If neither of them do, you win Immunity.  At 5 PM, you have to post once before 5:30, then after 5:30, you have to post once before 6 and so on.  The requirement should get more and more strenuous.

YOU LIKED MY POST JEFF I HAVE POSTED 

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If it was any other time, I’m sure he would load up with effort but given that he has to pay for internet use by the minute; I can’t imagine he would spend too much to keep up lol

Yea....That said I generally don't count Malf out of coming up with crazy ideas...ever.

• Like 1