Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Hockey5djh, congratulations on making it to the final three. 

The Final Immunity Challenge is not so much an Immunity Challenge as it is a feat of pure will and desire to go to the final two. 

Hands On

You have seen 25 other contestants on Survivor: Six Islands leave the game.  You’ve Outwitted and Outplayed them to do so.  Now, all you have to do is Outlast two more to guarantee your 50/50 chance at winning Survivor: Six Islands.  There is no luck nor skill involved in this one, just pure will to win.  

For today’s Immunity Challenge, the three of you will have to keep your hand on the Immunity Idol.  At certain increments, the idol will be moved further away, and you will have to extend your reach to continue holding onto it.  How does it work?  The challenge starts NOW.  The three of you have until 5 PM CST tonight to post at least once in the thread.  Starting at 5 PM, you have half an hour between posts.  This means that you have to post once before 5 PM, and then at least once between 5:00 and 5:30.  Then, you must post once between 5:30 and 6:00 PM.  Starting at 6 PM, you have 15 minute increments.  This means you must post once between 6 and 6:15, once between 6:15 and 6:30, once between 6:30 and 6:45 etc until 8 PM. 

Starting at 8 PM, you must post once in 10 minute increments.  8 - 8:10, 8:10 - 8:20, 8:20 - 8:30...

This lasts until 11 PM.  At 11 PM and on, it's only five minutes.  This lasts as long as it needs to last until only one player remains. 

The winner will have the sole vote in the penultimate Tribal Council, where he will be able to choose who he takes with him to the Final Two.  

Who wants it most? 

Touch's last post was at 11:25. (10:25 CST) and its currently 11:55 (10:55 CST). its past 8pm so we're in the 10 min intervals, he missed the 11:30 and 11:40 windows.

If @Hockey5djh doesn't make his choice by 11:00 PM CST... I will make a new deadline with a very dangerous penalty for missing it.  Won't force such a major decision, and I won't let such a major decision be decided by Chatty, but if Hockey starts going like 48 hours, I'll have to up the ante a bit. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

If @Hockey5djh doesn't make his choice by 11:00 PM CST... I will make a new deadline with a very dangerous penalty for missing it.  Won't force such a major decision, and I won't let such a major decision be decided by Chatty, but if Hockey starts going like 48 hours, I'll have to up the ante a bit. 

I'm waiting for a PM back from someone on a cruise in international waters. I won't miss the deadline but easy on the threats over there Jeffrey.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I'm waiting for a PM back from someone on a cruise in international waters. I won't miss the deadline but easy on the threats over there Jeffrey.

I was decidedly not threatening.  I was suggesting an impending threat at some point.  Like I said, I want to give you enough time, just don't take this to Thursday or something like that.  I'm cool with waiting, especially if it means Malf can get back for the Final Tribal Council.