Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

47 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Live look in on Hockey.

giphy.gif

No further questions.

I know you're hurt that I didn't take you to the final, I can't apologize enough but at the end of the day going back on my final 2 deal with Malf would have been going against the type of game I played the whole time, i'll make it up to ya somehow. That said I'm here honestly answering questions for all of the people who were eliminated, good or bad.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have told others...if you hold that against me for good I have no problem with that. It was an awful thing and I didn't like it. If I made the finals I was going to tell you do not vote me cause I don't deserve your vote. 

It is all good. I don't hold grudges outside of the game or game to game. There wouldn't have been a scenario where I would have voted you to win though just based purely on how things went down there at the end.

• Like 1

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

It is all good. I don't hold grudges outside of the game or game to game. There wouldn't have been a scenario where I would have voted you to win though just based purely on how things went down there at the end.

I HOLD GRUDGES, HOWEVER! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU VOTE FOR ME!?

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! DEAD!

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I HOLD GRUDGES, HOWEVER! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU VOTE FOR ME!?

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! DEAD!

It was strategic on my end to try to keep Orca feeling like he still had someone and to try to keep his and Pickle's votes if I made it to the end. I thought you would understand and respect the move even if you didn't agree with it.

but literally every part of that failed

anyway, I still wub you

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I know you're hurt that I didn't take you to the final, I can't apologize enough but at the end of the day going back on my final 2 deal with Malf would have been going against the type of game I played the whole time, i'll make it up to ya somehow. That said I'm here honestly answering questions for all of the people who were eliminated, good or bad.

I thought you and I had something very solid going into it, as we generally have. So is it my fault for assuming you and I were pretty close?

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Hockey5djh and @Malfatron - here are my questions:

- On a scale from 10-10, how awesome am I?

- Your stuck in a room with @Nazgul, @Dwight_Schrute, @Pickle Rick and @The Orca and you have one bullet. Who do you kill?

- Have you ever committed a crime? I mean, none of that victimless crime stuff, I'm talking like have you killed someone before?

- If yes to the question above, would you kill someone for money? Because I might have some money, as well as somebody to kill. Don't answer here, just send me a PM.

- So, @Dome or @MookieMonstah?

- Do you plan on playing The Ultimate Fighter, hosted by @ET80 and produced by @PuntMyLumps? (It'll be after football season).

- Kim, Kourtney, Khloe or Kris? (Or Caitlyn...I mean, who am I to judge?)

- Why didn't any of you tell me that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so funny? I really feel as if you let me down on that.

- WHY THE HELL DID YOU VOTE ME OFF THE ISLAND YOU GODDAM JAMOKES!?

- Best Global Mod ever: Me, @pwny, @vike daddy, @HiFi, Big7BenMVP, @Dome?

- Wanna hit the reset button and start this game over? (More a question for @Outpost31)

- Will you sign my yearbook?

....grabs the lube...

Here we go......

- giphy.gif

- Psh.....you know how many lynching's I've lead (That actually sounds really bad out of context O.o)

- I'm not saying yes but if someone disappears and some money appears in my bank account....we cool

- @ET80

- Yes. Shotty OG Chuck Liddell

- giphy.gif

- I just always assume you're in the know.

- It wasn't you, it was me.

- LBC

- I'll let @Outpost31 take this one.

- You want my Herbie Hancock? you got it.

I do want to add one thing @Hockey5djh 

I find it funny I was penalized for deviating from the plan at the last moment in voting ET (despite giving reasoning for it and being forward about it) when literally every vote before that had multiple people (not me) from the group deviating from the plan. If the plan was always to vote me out after the twins but before ET then just say that. 

9 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I do want to add one thing @Hockey5djh 

I find it funny I was penalized for deviating from the plan at the last moment in voting ET (despite giving reasoning for it and being forward about it) when literally every vote before that had multiple people (not me) from the group deviating from the plan. If the plan was always to vote me out after the twins but before ET then just say that. 

The eliminations after the Group PM was made: Naz (me), Mission (concensus), Ted (Pickle was the consensus), [A few PMs were sent around fishing about what happened with the vote], Shady (Pickle was the consensus again but he happened to use an idol) [Separate group chat made], [made a split vote plan, fed a dummy split vote plan to you in the old PM], Split votes on Orca and Pickle, not the way we told you, and Pickle got voted out.

Penalized is harsh but When it was recognized there were only so many people left for stray votes from the group.

12 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The eliminations after the Group PM was made: Naz (me), Mission (concensus), Ted (Pickle was the consensus), [A few PMs were sent around fishing about what happened with the vote], Shady (Pickle was the consensus again but he happened to use an idol) [Separate group chat made], [made a split vote plan, fed a dummy split vote plan to you in the old PM], Split votes on Orca and Pickle, not the way we told you, and Pickle got voted out.

Penalized is harsh but When it was recognized there were only so many people left for stray votes from the group.

Sounds like I was the concensus for like 3 straight votes....

Why was that and who all was in the consensus? 

15 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

If everything you say is true then you got played on the Ted vote if you thought it was me because I only deviated from the plan in the big group PM convo when I voted ET.

I was just curious though. For all intents and purposes, I was loyal to you all when you were already splitting from me. You can say the ET vote is what would have done it in for me, but it was already starting before that and unnecessarily so. You're painting yourself as an honest loyalist in who you chose for F2 and how you answer your questions, but I don't think you're being completely upfront with me. I sent my vote and reasoning in a while ago, but this reassures me on my decision. 

• Like 1

@Malfatron now the ball is in your court

This is the time where telling the truth will help 

1. Did you vote me out?

2. Did you ever vote me?

3. Were you serious that you wanted a final 3/4 with me and pickle?

4. Is hockey correct that I had no chance? Follow up, did me and pickle have no chance at the merge unless we kept winning?

5. You said I have a good social game, can you explain further cause I thought it was awful especially given who made the final tribe?

6. Did Flux not winning the challenge change your mind about anything?

7. I maintain the best 4 players overall were Myself, Malf, Pickle, Touch (No order). Would you agree or disagree?

8. What did you know about my ousting and when?

9. Did you ever lie to me?

10. If I made the final 3 with you given any number of people as the 3rd....would you have taken me to the final?