2018 FIFA World Cup Group C & Group D

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

From a club standpoint I'd agree with you. Aguero is tremendously average for Argentina. Di Maria is pretty good but I think Bernardo isnt too far behind. 

I'd take Portugal's backline all day long. Keeper is definitely advantage Portugal. 

I guess they're pretty even but this just feels like even more of a one man show.

You're right about the club vs country thing.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Aguero has been very good despite having very little of the ball. Hes held up the ball well and his little layoffs to Messi have been the most dangerous thing Argentina have done.

Probably helps that they are best buddies.

Aguero chose Messi to be his son's godfather.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Doesn't he have to call something there? Either a penalty or at least a yellow for simulation if he doesn't think it's a penalty right?

I don't understand it. That was more of a penalty for me than earlier. Didn't even play the ball.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Doesn't he have to call something there? Either a penalty or at least a yellow for simulation if he doesn't think it's a penalty right?

You're supposed to but a lot of times referees just give them a talking to.

Just now, texans_uk said:

I don't understand it. That was more of a penalty for me than earlier. Didn't even play the ball.

That's really weak contact and didnt really do anything, Pavon was doing nothing with that ball. I'd be furious if I had that call go against me. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

That's really weak contact and didnt really do anything, Pavon was doing nothing with that ball. I'd be furious if I had that call go against me. 

As much contact as earlier.

I still argue Griezmann wasnt getting the ball before Ryan earlier.

Oh well.

Archived