2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

Just now, PAW said:

A lot of the time Kroos is the second deepest field player besides Rudiger and he has no pace and can’t defend. Boateng is continually pushing high up. 

And just like that it’s tied lol 

That's why I thought the criticism of Kimmich last match was so odd. He was obviously told go push up and provide width, the CBs were too high up and one of the midfielders just didnt drop. 

3 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

What was everyone's opinion on the Berg penalty claim? I thought it was slam dunk

I can give the ref a pass for missing it since live I couldn't really tell as all three converged at once and actually thought it was Neur coming out but got the ball first. But the replay made it clear so I don't know what VAR was looking at to not buzz to take another look.

4 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

What was everyone's opinion on the Berg penalty claim? I thought it was slam dunk

Looked a penalty to me and I reckon I would have given it. I dont think I'd classify it as slam dunk though. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Oh Germany, what have you become?

This is why but most teams don’t have the same manager in back to back world cups. They don’t look energized at all. Bad tactics to make it even worse. 

Archived