Zach Brown - happy and healthy

oldman9er

Brown looked like his healthy, speedy self again on the practice field this week in minicamp. 

“I’ve finally got a place that I can call home,” Brown said. “From Tennessee, to Buffalo, and now here, I can call this home now. So for me it’s just great that I can grow with a group of guys, and a lot of them are back, and we’ve added a couple new pieces.” He’s also feeling 100 percent healthy. “For the first time in a long time, I actually feel good,” he said. “All the injuries that were nagging me last year are not nagging me now.” 

Aside from feeling at home, Brown returns with a better understanding of Greg Manusky’s defense, working in the middle of the field and making sure those in front of him are lined up properly. “I should be able to do a lot more because everyone is more comfortable with the people around me,” Brown said. “So now it’s just about getting to the next level on the defense. We’ve just got to make sure we step up.”

https://www.redskins.com/news/zach-brown-returns-for-minicamp-healthier-and-feeling-at-home

( maybe not worth its own thread, but in this dead time, it's not really cluttering ) :P 

12 hours ago, oldman9er said:

( maybe not worth its own thread, but in this dead time, it's not really cluttering ) :P 

It's relevant to the team and there isn't another direct thread. You ain't gonna see me complain.

Thanks for the article.

Archived