World Cup Knockout Round 7/3 - It's coming home

drd23

9 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

I have zero sympathy. Colombians we’re playing dirty. 

Define "dirty".

Is it repeated fouling? Diving? Asking the ref to give cards to the opposition? Is it only scuffing up the pitch just before the penalty spot?  Or something else?

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

Region probably. BBC being difficult.

Usually when things are geoblocked it usually says that though. Just says "can't be played on this device" even though I tried three different browsers

5 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Define "dirty".

Is it repeated fouling? Diving? Asking the ref to give cards to the opposition? Is it only scuffing up the pitch just before the penalty spot?  Or something else?

All of the above plus more

I mean, what the hell? 

7 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Usually when things are geoblocked it usually says that though. Just says "can't be played on this device" even though I tried three different browsers

Not sure then, works fine for me.

19 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Define "dirty".

This and the constant petulance. A very Costa Rican performance. 

4 minutes ago, drd23 said:

A lot of the issues with behaviour in that game come back to the ref being out of his depth imo

What about the Colombian players surrounding the referee like a bunch of rabid dogs?

Falcao was out of his mind a couple of times.

7 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

What about the Colombian players surrounding the referee like a bunch of rabid dogs?

Falcao was out of his mind a couple of times.

Stems from the fact he didn't have a handle on the game.  The fact he only speaks English and I'd guess that less than half the Colombians do wouldn't help either

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

Stems from the fact he didn't have a handle on the game.  The fact he only speaks English and I'd guess that less than half the Colombians do wouldn't help either

I could add to that laundry list

- scuffing the penalty spot

- harrassing Kane before he took his penalty

Archived