Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"By the way, my friends call me Attika, so what exactly did the sheriff say Billy did? I've had a long couple of days and would like to get the story straight."

*Ive told you everything I know. Check the wanted poster, or go see the sheriff.*

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*whew, thanks maam. Thats makes me feel a lot better! Glad i didnt let you down!*

<walks to the old chuch, whistling a happy tune>

There’s a cemetery to the left in a fenced area. The building is in disrepair. Tall grass and sagebrush cover most of the walkway leading to the door.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*ewww*

<changes mind and walks to the sheriffs office>

A man is leaned back in a chair with his boots up on the railing. His hat covers his face. You see a badge and a revolver.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

A man is leaned back in a chair with his boots up on the railing. His hat covers his face. You see a badge and a revolver.

*morning sheriff. we're here about that Wanted poster. Billy Gaskins. Me and my friends aim to get that 5 dollars. Any information you could provide would be much obiliged*

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<meets Steele at the Sheriff's office

"Well Steele, looks like we are on to a lead."

"Hey you there in the chair, you the Sheriff?">

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*morning sheriff. we're here about that Wanted poster. Billy Gaskins. Me and my friends aim to get that 5 dollars. Any information you could provide would be much obiliged*

*You dumbasses think if we had info-hic-rmation that could lead to the capture and arrest of a MURDERER and CHILD KID-hic-KIDNAPPER I’d be sitting here with my feet kicked -hic- feet kicked up?*

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

*You dumbasses think if we had info-hic-rmation that could lead to the capture and arrest of a MURDERER and CHILD KID-hic-KIDNAPPER I’d be sitting here with my feet kicked -hic- feet kicked up?*

*well, sheriff. i heard some rumors that ol Billy is innocent. Do you know for sure he did it?*

Just now, Malfatron said:

*well, sheriff. i heard some rumors that ol Billy is innocent. Do you know for sure he did it?*

*Well no **** he done it!* the sheriff stood up and a bottle that was on his lap rolled onto the floor. *He run away didn’t he?! Why the hell would he have run away if he wuz innocent?! Ever think about that?! Floyd McKinnley got shot dead in Gaskins chicken coop! Floyds sister Grace went missing, her whole room packed up and vanished overnight! Don’t take no steam engine scientist to figure out what happened! We tried talking to Gaskins at his place but he bailed out the back, ain’t seen him since.*

The sheriff sat down and put the hat back over his face. *Now if you don’t mind, I’m busy. Come back when you got Gaskins*

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

<go into the pinkerton office>

An old woman sits at a desk up front, a half dozen or so men fill the office. The man in the suit is sitting at a big desk in the back, away from the others.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

An old woman sits at a desk up front, a half dozen or so men fill the office. The man in the suit is sitting at a big desk in the back, away from the others.

<go up to the old lady>

*Good morning maam. I have some business with that gentleman over there* 

<gestures at the man in the suit>

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<go up to the old lady>

*Good morning maam. I have some business with that gentleman over there* 

<gestures at the man in the suit>

The lady doesn’t look up.

*Okay.*

Archived