PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Weird trade but it works. Daniel Jones is bootycheeks but Sims is apparently just putting a dead body in at QB. Terry and Javonte are both on terrible offenses so they aren't looking to put up points anytime soon. Lionized punting on the season eh? A healthy Kupp might be dynamic with Stafford looking pretty great again and now Sims has got the Jets RB stack in case they figure it out.

Carr, Daniel Jones and Kyler aren't a group I have a ton of confidence in. 🥶

Someone get Sims a QB on the cheap!

Edited by nagahide13

4 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Weird trade but it works. Daniel Jones is bootycheeks but Sims is apparently just putting a dead body in at QB. Terry and Javonte are both on terrible offenses so they aren't looking to put up points anytime soon. Lionized punting on the season eh? A healthy Kupp might be dynamic with Stafford looking pretty great again and now Sims has got the Jets RB stack in case they figure it out.

Carr, Daniel Jones and Kyler aren't a group I have a ton of confidence in. 🥶

Someone get Sims a QB on the cheap!

🤔🤔🤔

I'm not 100% punting this year yet, but at 0-3 I will listen to offers on most of my players. Feel free to reach out and make an offer for guys like...

DK Metcalf
Jerry Jeudy
Jakobi Meyers
Jerome Ford
Dameon Pierce
AJ Dillon
Rondale Moore
Zach Ertz

Obviously prices will vary but I'd be looking to get younger and get some draft picks. 

9 hours ago, Lionized said:

🤔🤔🤔

What? Daniel Jones is currently behind Josh Dobbs, Justin Fields etc. He's not good.

I would have said that I didn't understand it from Sim's perspective but he also got Kupp and Cook to help his quality team (outside of QB) make a run at it. His QBs are now Kyler, Carr and Jones which is a below average qb group at best. The rest of his team is very good.

Javonte and Terry are both on bad teams that aren't in a good position to capitalize on their talents this year, but both guys have value moving forward after this year, something that Kupp and Cook don't really have. It's kind of a good trade for Sims but doesn't really solve his problems. It's kind of a good trade for you (if you're punting) because you're getting future value for some old heads.

My perspective is flawless and correct. So there. 😜

• Like 1

I’m just trying to get by until kyler comes back. I know Jones isn’t super good but he’s startable in a 16 team league. Jones should get better. I’ve won with worse qbs 😂 (Yeah I’m looking at you Jacoby B. And Nick Foles)
Id rather take the upside on kupp than Javonte, idk why just not feeling him. 

tbh, I forgot dalvin played for jets but he’s a fine flex. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimsZilla said:

I’m just trying to get by until kyler comes back. I know Jones isn’t super good but he’s startable in a 16 team league. Jones should get better. I’ve won with worse qbs 😂 (Yeah I’m looking at you Jacoby B. And Nick Foles)
Id rather take the upside on kupp than Javonte, idk why just not feeling him. 

tbh, I forgot dalvin played for jets but he’s a fine flex. 

I would have just gone with Jameis. I still think the Kupp + Cook for Javonte + Terry is a fine deal.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

What? Daniel Jones is currently behind Josh Dobbs, Justin Fields etc. He's not good.

I would have said that I didn't understand it from Sim's perspective but he also got Kupp and Cook to help his quality team (outside of QB) make a run at it. His QBs are now Kyler, Carr and Jones which is a below average qb group at best. The rest of his team is very good.

Javonte and Terry are both on bad teams that aren't in a good position to capitalize on their talents this year, but both guys have value moving forward after this year, something that Kupp and Cook don't really have. It's kind of a good trade for Sims but doesn't really solve his problems. It's kind of a good trade for you (if you're punting) because you're getting future value for some old heads.

My perspective is flawless and correct. So there. 😜

I’m open to getting Mr. Watson back into my life 😂.