Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

My rbs are Saquan, chris Carson, Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard, Mark Walton, Henderson from the rams.

My wrs are Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis.

Ppr league have faith in Waltons work load going forward. 

The trade: Jordan Howard and Corey Davis for either Juju or Courtland Sutton and I plan on picking up Rashad Penny to handcuff with Carson because Carsons workload is insane. 

Is this a lateral move or a solid trade? I'm never going to use Howard if my team remains healthy.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

My rbs are Saquan, chris Carson, Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard, Mark Walton, Henderson from the rams.

My wrs are Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis.

Ppr league have faith in Waltons work load going forward. 

The trade: Jordan Howard and Corey Davis for either Juju or Courtland Sutton and I plan on picking up Rashad Penny to handcuff with Carson because Carsons workload is insane. 

Is this a lateral move or a solid trade? I'm never going to use Howard if my team remains healthy.

It has some risk because both QB situations suck.  But ceiling is much higher.   Try for Juju first but both are clear upgrades on Corey Davis. 

• Like 1

Just now, Broncofan said:

It has some risk because both QB situations suck.  But ceiling is much higher.   Try for Juju first but both are clear upgrades on Corey Davis. 

That's what I'm thinking but Suttons schedule for the playoffs when Lock is going to play is amazing. I did try Juju and he countered with Sutton lol.

Doesn't help that they know I'm a Broncos fan haha. His wrs are Julio, Kupp, Ju Ju, Sutton, Marvin Jones , Mike Williams.  

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

That's what I'm thinking but Suttons schedule for the playoffs when Lock is going to play is amazing. I did try Juju and he countered with Sutton lol.

Doesn't help that they know I'm a Broncos fan haha. His wrs are Julio, Kupp, Ju Ju, Sutton, Marvin Jones , Mike Williams.  

Well can’t really get greedy since you are leveraging a guy you are never playing to upgrade.  

Lock has a ton more risk though.  So it’s not like it’s a given Sutton won’t have a massive drop-off due to horrendous QB play.   But at least Sutton will be a target hog.  

• Like 1

Just now, Broncofan said:

Lock has a ton more risk though.  So it’s not like it’s a given Sutton won’t have a massive drop-off due to horrendous QB play.   But at least Sutton will be a target hog.  

That's what I'm saying and I don't see a huge dropoff if James can return lock seems like he forces balls into tight windows.

I really wanted to add Penny as a handcuff but am maxed out at 6 rbs lol so I viewed this trade as a need more than anything.  Carsons had like 115 Carries the last 5 games they're redlining him lol.

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

@Broncofan auction league 87 dollars left out of 150 how much should I put on Penny after a 50 yard running game performance?

Depends on 2 things:

1.  How many owners in your league are desperate for RB this week?  Penny got most of that in GBT so there’s context. 

2.  What other RB are available?  If there are any of interest then your bid doesn’t have to go as high. 

I suspect no one values Penny as highly as the Carson owner (you) but you also would like to lock that down.  So the above answers informs a better bid decision. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

2.  What other RB are available?  If there are any of interest then your bid doesn’t have to go as high. 

It's like Frank Gore, Christian Thompson, Jaylen Samuel's and other bs spot starters. It might not even be a discussion because the trade isn't going to be processed until after waivers 10 am unless the league votes on it idk how that works.

I'm thinking 10-15 $ just to be safe lol. Thank you though!

Edited by thebestever6

Trade is finalized Jordan Howard/Corey Davis for Cortland Sutton. 

Gonna go hard for Penny hes 1A to handcuff with Carson. 

My 1B off waivers is going to be Damian Harris for everyone that plays fantasy football in 12 team leagues start keeping him in mind. I'm picking him up in my 10 team league bc I'm 6-2 deep as heck at rb. Once New England locks up a playoff spot they're gonna start resting Bradys 42 year old arm (uncharted territory. ) may even rest up Sony Michel so the final month of the season they're gonna take a long hard look at Damien Harris. Play Chess not checkers cheers!

@Broncofan got Rashaad Penny for free because my fall back option was Damian Harris.

Picked up N'Keal Harry for 5 dollars just to put in my IR spot lol. 

So the final trade looks like Rashaad Penny, Sutton, N'keal Harry  for Jordan Howard and Corey Davis.

Just have to at least pick up Chris Boswell before my team gets locked because I had to release Matt Gay to make these moves happen lol. Trade doesn't get processed until 10am Patriots don't do me dirty before then .

Edited by thebestever6