Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

3 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I've got Waddle in both of my FF teams. Brutal. Schefter floated a few names who "he thinks" should be trade candidates for Miami. Zach Wilson was one of them. Feels a bad fit if they are after a replica of Tua, but I mean, he's better than who they have there right now.

MIA beat reporters saying they aren't going to trade for anyone.   My guess is that they're going to see if they can get Snoop Huntley ready to play.  Ryan Tannehill is also lurking as a FA.  It sure as **** isn't going to be Skylar Thompson for much longer lol.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I've got Waddle in both of my FF teams. Brutal. Schefter floated a few names who "he thinks" should be trade candidates for Miami. Zach Wilson was one of them. Feels a bad fit if they are after a replica of Tua, but I mean, he's better than who they have there right now.

Yeah, I’ve already given up on fantasy football this year. Had the #2 pick in an 8 man league. First two picks? CMac and Puka. Took LaPorta in the 4th. Thought I was slick by taking a no QB until late approach because I was targeting Love for a breakout season. 

maybe I’ll be a come from behind to win the ‘ship success story when they all come back healthy? Probably not lol