Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont follow. You think JAmes is mafia and did this to get test reactions and ultimately get himself killed?

I think he's saying Whicker and I are mafia, and that the plan is for me to push hard early to get a civ lynched (since 2 of my last 4 times as mafia I died N1 anyway) and to make whicker seem clear. Its in line with the type of theories he usually comes up with.

Just now, James said:

I think he's saying Whicker and I are mafia, and that the plan is for me to push hard early to get a civ lynched (since 2 of my last 4 times as mafia I died N1 anyway) and to make whicker seem clear. Its in line with the type of theories he usually comes up with.

Yeah it's just the same as when Bcb was in trouble in Rick or Morty mafia. I think Orca is mafia

1 minute ago, James said:

Close...basically that you just want to be helpful to your mafia pals and agree to be bussed if the push happens to blow back on you. Just a theory

Just now, Whicker said:

Yeah it's just the same as when Bcb was in trouble in Rick or Morty mafia. I think Orca is mafia

I hate how connected they always are. Sometimes they both come off scummy just because of how similar their reads end up. I thought they were both mafia last game (orca was, pickle wasn't), so I'd be hesitant on orca this go around.

Just now, James said:

I hate how connected they always are. Sometimes they both come off scummy just because of how similar their reads end up. I thought they were both mafia last game (orca was, pickle wasn't), so I'd be hesitant on orca this go around.

I've spent time with them outside of this forum on Xbox Live. They've got similar CoD playstyles, but their differences are pronounced somewhat if you know what to look for. This time it feels like they are truly a team. Not in a incidental way, but a deliberate, mechanical, and calculated way. I don't want to say I know anything for sure, and I honestly can't put it tangibly, but I feel like I've got a good feel for them both.

Just now, Whicker said:

I've spent time with them outside of this forum on Xbox Live. They've got similar CoD playstyles, but their differences are pronounced somewhat if you know what to look for. This time it feels like they are truly a team. Not in a incidental way, but a deliberate, mechanical, and calculated way. I don't want to say I know anything for sure, and I honestly can't put it tangibly, but I feel like I've got a good feel for them both.

You red lettered me when I was a civ like 2 games ago...when you were a civ...based on a read/feel

Just now, The Orca said:

You red lettered me when I was a civ like 2 games ago...when you were a civ...based on a read/feel

Just now, Whicker said:

Wait until this flip.  He is gonna feel about as lost as the steelers after the bucs beat them down 

Archived