Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, the movie swat. The french guy is the bad guy. He uses his money to try and buy "protection"/saving from the LAPD Swat team. 

At best you are an other. At worst you are mafia. 

How do you know you were hit?

1. If the first part is true my role really makes sense now. 

2. Normally I would completely agree with the bolded...but since Roddy Piper was a civ in the Wrestlemania mafia...anything is possible. 

3. Only thing that would explain a hit not happening is Mafia trying to hit me last night (I'm leaning 90% on this one), mafia not having one N1...or touch pulled his hit mafia as mafia gambit again. Smallest chance being mafia didn't put in the move cause they are inactive.

Just now, The Orca said:

Oh really

Mhmmm because that response is good for discussion. 

You seem to be a lot more focused on trying to make me look bad for Pickle's lynch than scumhunting. Posting gifs of someone striking out doesn't help. Everyone saw it was a miss. It doesn't make me scum and you're reasoning is wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Mhmmm because that response is good for discussion. 

You seem to be a lot more focused on trying to make me look bad for Pickle's lynch than scumhunting. Posting gifs of someone striking out doesn't help. Everyone saw it was a miss. It doesn't make me scum and you're reasoning is wrong. 

Calling me out for not scum hunting xDyou keep digging your hole deeper...you said a twin was dying and that you were sure we were together and both mafia...there is a reason I haven't thrown any stones at you...your interactions with James yesterday is interesting and while no one is posting I figured I'd start the conversation back there...did I touch a nerve. Is James the scapegoat to protect you...is Woz being silent for a reason?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Calling me out for not scum hunting xDyou keep digging your hole deeper...you said a twin was dying and that you were sure we were together and both mafia...there is a reason I haven't thrown any stones at you...your interactions with James yesterday is interesting and while no one is posting I figured I'd start the conversation back there...did I touch a nerve. Is James the scapegoat to protect you...is Woz being silent for a reason?

Do people not remember how I play this game? I make reads and I'm confident in them. I was quite literally scum hunting. I don't know what else it could be. People are going to be wrong. Just because I'm the only one playing the game somehow means I'm not scum hunting? I don't understand people. I don't understand what you're saying. I'm either too stupid to figure it out or there's some barrier here. Posting gifs and laughing at me for being wrong is not scum hunting. Trying to dissect someone's motivation for their posts and deciding that I think they're scum is. I don't understand how I'm wrong 

31 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@James why did you not want Whicker hit again? Are you working with him? You all seem to be tied at the hip.

@Whicker what is your opinion on James?

It would've been a slightly lesser version of lynching malf last game. You don't get rid of active people early unless you feel like you've got a great read. Hitting him would make it even easier for people to skate by.

Archived