The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There’s at least 2 picks I can think of this season where Jackson didn’t really bother trying to prevent the INT.

Contrast that to the play Julio made a few weeks back and there’s the reason why Jackson has always been viewed as more of a problem than a team first guy.

50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is insane. 😂

Further proof that play action is doomed to fail when you don’t have a running game. 

We’d be better throwing in some slant and gos. Defences might actually bite on pump fakes because a secondary isn’t going to be worried about a handoff.

I really don t understand the local media in Tampa justifying DJax s frustration.  I don t understand how a player asks to be traded from the team before the Cincy game.  That leak certainly didn t come from the organization.  His "green light" as a punt returner.  Isn t it interesting DJax never lines up in the slot? Evans and Godwin. DJax made his reputation as a great punt returner, so I would assume he would be pretty good in the slot.  It would give the defense a different look at least a couple of times a game.  

Well, I guess the local media is following the lead of the HC who certainly goes out of his way to publically support the WR when asked.  Maybe I m the one missing something, wouldn t be the first time.

Archived