? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

34 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

True, but surely we’d be getting a positive box which would help us stay balanced?

A draw play or handoff during our last drive may have got us ahead of the chains and generated some momentum.

Quizz was playing (it seemed like) the whole second half and couldn’t get positive yards on any runs. Shocker. So we just passed the ball.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

At this point Smith has to be coaching for his life.  I m tired of silver linings with this defense to take  heat off Smith.  Oh, look at the 5 game stretch in year 1.  They play better at home.  They shutout the Steelers in the 2nd half.  Enough is enough.  Worse defense in the league is inexcusable.  I wish Koetter would channel his inner Sean Payton at this point.  Friendship needs to go out the window.

100% agree aside from Smith coaching for his life. I feel like Koetter will live off the silver lining to keep his friend employed, which is insane knowing it could cost you your job.

I don’t think our defensive talent is 32nd best in the NFL, but I do think a change of playcalling could do wonders (see our offense). Does Duffner have experience if Koetter does make a change after the bye?

Archived