? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's crucified. Everyone would focus on the three INTs. That's all anyone would talk about.

The comeback, 400 yards, and grit to play through an obvious injury would be overlooked.

Fitz tried his damndest. He sailed a few early that cost him. Then he got bailed out with a couple dropped INTs in the second half. But he brought us back.

Yup, Fitz is going to be one sore puppy in the morning.  I respect the heck by his performance, if he is injured  worse, he doesn't have the arm strength to compensate for not having a strong base.  It is going to be a very interesting week.  

2 minutes ago, mld said:

No allen or vea cost us at the end there.  you would like to believe they would have slowed down Conner.

I mean there is hope. If you look at our schedule it’s very possible we make wild card playoffs, which at the beginning of the season anyone would have taken. But seeing our success thus far, I want the division crown. Random thoughts but yeah we need stouter DTs.

4 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I mean there is hope. If you look at our schedule it’s very possible we make wild card playoffs, which at the beginning of the season anyone would have taken. But seeing our success thus far, I want the division crown. Random thoughts but yeah we need stouter DTs.

I'm still shooting for the division. 2-1 against three teams that won like 40 games last year is worth noting.

Our offense can score on anyone. And they should keep us in every game.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not super worried about their offense. And even when Mack takes over and destroys Dotson a dozen times, I think we can still drop 30.

They can't stop our weapons.

Looking at our schedule. I say we go 4-2 in the division and drop 3 other games. 10-6 should mean playoffs and possibly a division, but I’ll take playoffs. (Trying to make myself feel better.)

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not super worried about their offense. And even when Mack takes over and destroys Dotson a dozen times, I think we can still drop 30.

They can't stop our weapons.

I wonder if they take Floyd out and go nickel, Howard is going to feast on 3-4 OLBs.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Looking at our schedule. I saw we go 4-2 in the division and drop 3 other games. 10-6 should mean playoffs and possibly a division, but I’ll take playoffs. (Trying to make myself feel better.)

The Saints and Falcons are gonna have to win shootouts every week. And you never know which Cam will show up for Carolina.

10-6 just might take the division. Especially if we do go 4-2.

Archived