? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

I would have loved a comeback on Monday night football. I've been forever scarred by that Colts comeback against us in 03.

Grimes is either still hurt or just needs to get back into football shape. Didn't look good.

Hard to win a game with 4 turnovers though. 

Pick in the red zone and a dropped TD pass turns out to be giant plays now 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think your right.  A lot will depend on the health of Fitz and how JW looks in practice.  

Either way this game and this atmosphere is what the team and the city has needed for a while.  

Yup, I agree.  The game plan for Chicago won't be much different then tonight.  2 TE sets to get Floyd or Mack in coverage.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Lost in the chaos is yet another 400 yard game from Fitz. Three straight is a record. And he did it on one leg.

If Winston has this type of game is he lauded or crucified?  I know what the national narrative will be about Fitz s performance.  I don't want to take away from Fitz, it was a gutsy effort because he is obviously injured.  

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

We won’t win every game but we lost well. I hate that, but it’s true. We’ll be a good team but damn Mike Smith your d blows and I think it’s about damn time we play RoJo cuz we have 0 running game.

Yea I can't figure out why r run game is so bad looked like jacquizz was in most all game what happened was it because of his blocking?

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Was a pretty good game I thought the front 4 played well from what i saw...  on a plane with spotty wifi so could catch it all.  One thing i liked is we stayed in it and usually when it goes bad like it did it usually snowballs so that's a positive I guess

JPP played his *** off. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

If Winston has this type of game is he lauded or crucified?  I know what the national narrative will be about Fitz s performance.  I don't want to take away from Fitz, it was a gutsy effort because he is obviously injured.  

He's crucified. Everyone would focus on the three INTs. That's all anyone would talk about.

The comeback, 400 yards, and grit to play through an obvious injury would be overlooked.

Fitz tried his damndest. He sailed a few early that cost him. Then he got bailed out with a couple dropped INTs in the second half. But he brought us back.

Archived