Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0) vs. Tennessee Titans (1-1) - Rivalry Week

.Buzz

Just now, pwny said:

Depends on where I have to pick her up. If I have to get her at the Dallas airport, it’d be ~90 minutes each way. She’s supposed to be landing any minute now, so even if that’s the case, I should be able to get back with an hour or so of the game to go?

But I assume she will at least get dropped off at or near her work, which would make it ~30 each way and I may be back by kickoff.

Really wish she didn’t find out last minute. 

Or I could tell her to go shopping and I’ll pick her up after the game. I’m sure that will go over well.

Anyone know if I can get a single game radio stream or do I have to buy the whole season package?

I gotcha.

No idea on the latter. Never had to worry about radio streams.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Reed for Cann.

That's a monumental loss with Cam Robinson already being out. Hayden has been great too, now Patmon I assume has to step up.

Yeah that’s big, especially against this Titans front. I expect the Titans will make sure Casey is on Reed basically the whole game now. And with no Fournette, the run game is gonna need some great performances out of Yeldon, and Norwell/Linder are going to need to be road graters.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Yeah that’s big, especially against this Titans front. I expect the Titans will make sure Casey is on Reed basically the whole game now. And with no Fournette, the run game is gonna need some great performances out of Yeldon, and Norwell/Linder are going to need to be road graters.

Yeah...

Reed has showed he could have a solid game if need be once in a while, but we're facing a top end 3T and that front is solid. Landry has shown flashes, Orakpo is good, Casey is dominant, etc.

I guess if Hayden has to miss a game, it’s good that it’s against a team with no receivers or Tight Ends.

Our sets don’t ask a ton out of the slot corners, so there’s some plug and play ability there for whoever they put in there, so I don’t expect it to be a disaster there. But Hayden has been absurdly good there through the first two games and a near perfect fit for what our defense needs there, so I’m still concerned, even if Patmon/whoever is only being tasked with taking on Tajae Sharp, Taywan Taylor and Jonnu Smith. 

I do hope they use Harrison as the 5th DB in a lot of the nickel sets though. That seems the best opportunity for some great stuff to happen.

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

So I traded for Drew Brees in my dynasty league but the guy took forever to accept it, so I won't get him until after this week,

Should I start Blake in this game or Dalton @ Carolina?

That's tough.

I mean, offense should open up but we may run it more with Gabbert under center.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

That's tough.

It's been tough. I had to do it all last year, and I got it right like three times. Two of them were bye weeks.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, offense should open up but we may run it more with Gabbert under center.

Exact conundrum I'm having. No idea what to expect. And we may go more conservative because of the issues with Wells and Reed at pass blocking. 

44 minutes ago, pwny said:

Anyone know if I can get a single game radio stream or do I have to buy the whole season package?

Well I have to go now. Found out I can use a 7 day trial of TuneIn radio to stream the game. Should be back around 30 minutes after kick off.

@.Buzzwhen the game starts, go ahead and tag everybody. 

Archived