Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0) vs. Tennessee Titans (1-1) - Rivalry Week

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Well I have to go now. Found out I can use a 7 day trial of TuneIn radio to stream the game. Should be back around 30 minutes after kick off.

@.Buzzwhen the game starts, go ahead and tag everybody. 

Got it.

I'll attempt to tag everyone at least. 

52 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah that’s big, especially against this Titans front. I expect the Titans will make sure Casey is on Reed basically the whole game now. And with no Fournette, the run game is gonna need some great performances out of Yeldon, and Norwell/Linder are going to need to be road graters.

Oh crap! With Cann out that DL will eat Reed's lunch. Hopefully we can get time to allow our WRs to separate 

man the Jags uniforms look so much better this year, especially without that half-gold half-black helmet thing. Used to remind of something a 15-year-old kid might do on Madden. 

I'm hoping Blaine has some sort of chip on his shoulder today and plays the game of his life against his former team. Game of his life being: 15-30, 200 yards, 2 TD's 2 INTs. 

Still, think we lose by probably 10 or more. 

5 minutes ago, AteBoxx said:

man the Jags uniforms look so much better this year, especially without that half-gold half-black helmet thing. Used to remind of something a 15-year-old kid might do on Madden. 

I'm hoping Blaine has some sort of chip on his shoulder today and plays the game of his life against his former team. Game of his life being: 15-30, 200 yards, 2 TD's 2 INTs. 

Still, think we lose by probably 10 or more. 

Yeah, I love the new unis. Couple things could be better but overall I like it.

Division rivals, anything can happen.

Archived