Grand Canyon

beardown3231

Hi Cards board,

I'm going to be heading southwest on Friday morning for the Bears/Cardinals game on Sunday. The plan is to head to the Grand Canyon on one of the days to check it out.

I guess my questions are- can I drive to it, get out, and look or do I have to pay to see it? I see a ton of tours but can I simply get out and stare or is there a fee? Is there a gift shop for souvenirs?

Any info would be great. Bear Down! :P

On 9/18/2018 at 9:08 AM, beardown3231 said:

Hi Cards board,

I'm going to be heading southwest on Friday morning for the Bears/Cardinals game on Sunday. The plan is to head to the Grand Canyon on one of the days to check it out.

I guess my questions are- can I drive to it, get out, and look or do I have to pay to see it? I see a ton of tours but can I simply get out and stare or is there a fee? Is there a gift shop for souvenirs?

Any info would be great. Bear Down! :P

Don't look like they are here my dude. 2018 Cards not generating a lot of interest from fan base.

On 9/20/2018 at 2:54 PM, dll2000 said:

Don't look like they are here my dude. 2018 Cards not generating a lot of interest from fan base.

Forum's been losing people for the last few years. Last year there were about three of us, we're probably still lurking. I just have no interest in talking to myself online anymore. It's a shame cause about 5 years ago we had a really good group here 

Archived